Logo

Factors affecting Ciputra Waterpark customer perceived value and its relationship with customer satisfaction, customer repurchase intentions and customer recommendations

Salim, Jeffry and Susanto, Linda (2006) Factors affecting Ciputra Waterpark customer perceived value and its relationship with customer satisfaction, customer repurchase intentions and customer recommendations. Bachelor thesis, Petra Christian University.

Full text not available from this repository.

Abstract

This research examines the relationship between quality, emotional response, monetary price, behavioral price and reputation variable of Ciputra Waterpark with its customer perceived value; and how this perceived value correlated with customer satisfaction, which is further correlated with customer repurchase intentions and customer recommendations. The relationship between perceived value variables of quality, emotional response, monetary price, behavioral price and reputation is evaluated using multiple regression analysis to determine their significance in determining the customer perceived value of Ciputra Waterpark, while the correlation between this perceived value with customer satisfaction and also customer satisfaction correlations with customer repurchase intentions and customer recommendations are also evaluated using the Kendall-tau correlation analysis. Results of this analysis show that there is significant relationship between the five variables of perceived value with the customer perceived value of Ciputra Waterpark and that these variables only explain 26% of the perceived value. This figure means that the other 74% of the perceived value is to be explained by other variables outside these five variables included in the research. These other variables are most likely consists of external variables in which the company has no control upon them. These external variables may include such things as unsupportive weather conditions, i.e. raining, emotional state of the customers and the personality of the customers. Meanwhile, Kendall-tau correlation shows that there is a correlation between the customers perceived value with customer satisfaction and there are also correlations between customer satisfactions with customer repurchase intentions and customer recommendations. Future research should include an in-depth analysis of each segment of Ciputra Water-park?s customers based on their occupation to better understand the emotional expectations of these customers in coming to the watepark.

Item Type: Thesis (Bachelor)
Uncontrolled Keywords: leisure, recreation, waterpark, quality, emotional response, monetary price, behavioral price, reputation, perceived value, customer satisfaction, customer repurchase intentions, customer recommendations
Subjects: UNSPECIFIED
Divisions: UNSPECIFIED
Depositing User: Admin
Date Deposited: 23 Mar 2011 18:48
Last Modified: 30 Mar 2011 10:45
URI: http://repository.petra.ac.id/id/eprint/7654

Actions (login required)

View Item